Monday, November 24, 2008

THE 23 EGGS THAT MAKE A DOZEN ARE THE BEST IN THE CARTON: A OneDozenEggs Production.

Okay, I see some confusion on the tagboard.
I'll be coming tomorrow to meet you guys at at Pasir Ris at 12. (I'll try to be there earlier, though) Then from there we will have to take bus (i'm not very sure, but we'll see >.<) to the chalet, or if you guys want to walk around first (but your stuff i think its quite heavy, so...).

So far I haven't received any confirmations other than from Danielle, so please tell me if you can't get what you are supposed to bring, then I can help to bring too.

Please remember to bring enough money, I think $10 would be good, but $5 would do fine if you can't bring too much. It's for emergency, like if it suddenly rains and we need to take taxi, or if we're hungry in the middle of the night and need to order in. Also remember to bring your ezlink, because we will be taking public transport.

I think that's all, sms me if you have any queries.

thanks.


.amelia


---
edit.
BRING CHALET MONEY AS WELL.
THANK YOU! :D


amelia walked on the sunny side.
7:52 PM.